Summary of guidelines we are abiding by
We will be adapting this list as we go along through the pandemic. You can check back here for updates.
- We recommend households with vulnerable individuals, those 65 and older or with pre-existing health conditions, not attend at this time.
- Masks are required at all times, except when on stage, and must cover the nose.
- At this time we ask that in-person attendees not sing along, but you are welcome to listen and pray as the worship team sings.
- Social distancing must be maintained for all ages. Parents are responsible for keeping their children with them while on campus.
- At this time, no separate programs are being offered for minors, but we love having them join us for our worship service with their families.
- Each week a COVID19 Self-check is required for every household attending. Show your confirmation email when you check in.
- Temperatures of all attendees will be taken and recorded.
- Hand sanitizer is available as you arrive
- Bathrooms will be limited to two persons at a time.
- Unfortunately, the playground is closed at this time.
- To lessen the amount of shared touch points, no bulletins will be provided, and we will collect any donations in a drop box or online.
- Parking will have added spacing by blocking off every other space.