We love kids! Seriously. What we do for kids is more important than the other things we do. We want them to love coming to classes, worshiping, and growing with Jesus. We want them to feel embraced, engaged, affirmed and mobilized to be the church right alongside us, and we want to partner with parents in every phase of life so that they can feel supported as they walk in faith with their child.
We do small groups for kids. Every child needs a champion, and our small group leaders are there to not only teach but to listen and guide our kids. Every Saturday morning, from 9:45 till 10:45 am, ages birth through high school are invited to engage with a leader and with each other as they talk about how God changes everything for each of us. If you can't be here in person, we also have our content online!
Additionally, we want to provide parents with the tools to be successful in raising their children in faith. If you're a parent, check out https://theparentcue.org to find resources and information that help our church and your home to work together in more effective ways.
CHILDREN ARE A GIFT FROM THE LORD;
THEY ARE A REWARD FROM HIM
We love the sound of kids in our service! Please relax. It's okay for your kids to be kids. If you want some tips for helping your kids understand the worship service, try the following:
- Sit close so kids can see better. We love them near the front!
- Explain things as kids are curious.
- Participate. Kids learn by mimicking what you do.
- Let them wander. If they need to get up and move a little that's okay.
- Kids need a break? Don't feel bad! Take a walk around or even come back the next week. We're happy to have you and your kids whenever we can.
- Please let us know if you have any questions or if we can help further!
- We also have a room for mothers with infants who need a quieter atmosphere.